Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Happy Birthday INDEED!!! - Tia

Apparently, this is "fine man" birthday week. I didn't know...


First I'd like to send a shout out to Common's mom and dad for making him 40 years (and 40 weeks) ago today. My LAWD!!! Where would we be without this man's fineness? Seriously...Common is fine as frog's hair. If this is what 40 looks like then I'm in all day and twice on the Sabbath. HALLE-LUJAH!!!
MY LAWD!!! His smile is IGNORANT!!!

 SERIOUSLY!!! I....can't..

Next I want to send a belated Happy Birthday to the husband of my number one girl crush, Robin Thicke. We've been some Thicke fans around here since WAY BACK!! As that is someone's husband, I'll refrain from saying too much. So....ummm...Happy Birthday...and ummm...You Fine!!! and ummm...Good Day.


I'm supposed to do what with this look...?

I used this picture to remind me that he has a wife...he has a wife...he has a wife. 


 I need one of these for my very own!! Lord hear a sistah's PRAYERS!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Damn they fine. Wish I could have them both.