Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Weekend Mid-Week Roundup


I stand by what I said. I still think JC is a better singer than Justin. And if I have to choose, I'm Team Robin Thicke because he practices what he preaches. (I know we've had our differences in the past, but I'm on his squad.) But LAWD HAVMERCY!!!! Justin SHUT! IT! DOWN! at the Grammys. I will be going to his show with Hov if it comes through the ATL.

Apparently, I'm the only person who DOESN'T like the show Girls. *insert Kanye shrug here* - ICYDK

Adam and Sting...somebody catch me. - Just Jared

This kid won Jeopardy! like a BOSS!!! - Mashable

HOLY FITZ!!!

President Fitz just looked like he was going to DIE when he found out he wasn't really the president. Then he went all Tupac, Hail Mary,"I ain't a killer but don't push me." - PITNB and Awesomely Luvvie

I'm excited about this because Agent Coulson is back. (Not sure how though.) I'm not ashamed to say I shed a few tears when he died during The Avengers. - screenrant

I've been a Duke Fan since I was 11 years old. You have to be ride or die with Duke. There are no fair weather fans. - BuzzFeed

I like Beyonce. But I stan for Solange. She is without question my favorite Knowles. - Fader Mag

Bill Nye the Science Guy tells us how close we all are to being killed by an asteroid. - CNN

A "bubble" keyboard on a touch screen?!?! I need this NOW!! - CNET

No comments: