Tuesday, December 17, 2013

John Mayer and Katy Perry just made me cry - Tia


Are they freaking kidding me with this???? My GOD!!!! I have so many feeeeeeelings!!!!

Today has been a big day for me. (More on that in a later post.) So I was already kind of emotional to begin with. But then I went and watched the video for "Who You Love" and I just lost it. They look so happy and in love. It's really rather beautiful. I cried. Judge me if you must.

Paradise Valley isn't one of my favorite John Mayer albums. But "Who You Love" was always one of my favorite songs. (Do not even get me started on "Dear Marie." That song does something to me that I'm not prepared to deal with yet.) This video, however, I was not ready for. We've all seen people in love or been in love ourselves. But there's something about the brief glimpse of intimacy that you see between them that melted my heart. I am IN my feelings right now and I don't care who knows.

I usually don't get too wrapped up in celebrity couples. But after watching this, I REALLY need John and Katy to pull a "Sting and Trudie" and be together forever. I'll admit it, I'm officially rooting for these two.

1 comment:

Patrice said...

Girl! Why am I up at almost 2am watching this video on a loop. I'm sick, I know. But this video THO.

I completely back up all of your sentiments in this blog post.

xo